ATTRACTIONS IN TEESIDE
Welcome to Teesside! This large area, in the North East of England, is made up of multiple towns including Middlesbrough and Thornaby. Metro Inns Teesside is conveniently located close by to all the top attractions, bars and restaurants.
Under 1 mile away:
– Clip N Climb (0.5mi)
– Air Trail (0.8mi)
– Fun Shack (0.5mi)
– Wild Animal Adventures (0.8mi)
– Jump 360 (0.8mi)
– Tees Barrage (0.8mi)
– Showcase Cinema (0.8mi)
– Hollywood Bowl (0.9mi)
Under 2 miles away:
– Cineworld (1.9mi)
– Teesside Princess Cruises (1.7mi)
– Enigmatology (Room Escape Games 2mi)
– Splash – swimming (1.5mi)
Under 5 miles away:
– South Tees Motor Sports Park (Stunt Drive Experience 3.3mi)
– Butterfly World in Preston Park (3.8 mi)
– Ormesby Hall (National Trust site 3.4mi)
– Billingham Forum (swimming, ice skating, go climb, squash, badminton 4.1mi)
– Forum Theatre (in Billingham Forum all sorts of shows – circus, stand up, musicals, pantomime, concerts, etc.)
Under 10 miles away:
– RSPB Saltholme (one of the best places for wildlife in the UK 3mi)
– Hartlepool Maritime Experience (8.4mi)
– Kirkleatham Owl Center (7.7mi)
– Roseberry Topping (8mi)
– Seaton Carew Beach (8mi)
Transporter Bridge is a stunning example of Middlesbrough engineering. This one of a kind structure, located 8 minutes from Metro Inns, transports vehicles and passengers across the River Tees and is the largest functioning transporter bridge in the world.The Transporter Bridge Visitor Centre has recently reopened promoting the history of the bridge and the area around it. On top of that, this 68 metre tall bridge is also a spot for daredevil visitors to bungee jump, often in aid of charity.
The Riverside Stadium
If you’re a footy fan then The Riverside Stadium, home of Middlesbrough F.C., will be just what you’re looking for. Whether you’re a fan or not, this large stadium offers an exciting tour for all where you can take a step into the players shoes. It is just located just 8 minutes from Metro Inns Teesside Hotel too. Feel what it is like to walk down the players tunnel, feel the excitement of the dressing rooms or visit the director’s box and see where the VIP’s watch the games.
Metro Inns, Teesside is the perfect place to keep you active and entertained. Just 12 minutes away you’ll find Rock Antics, an indoor climbing wall which caters for people at all levels. With 200 problems to solve, separate walls for children and a BBQ area, this challenging day out is sure to keep you on your toes!